Re: Light control off the DVR help needed

Check our Potter & Blommfield, your rating as per your info would be in the
area of 12.5Amps, not factoring current surge. Though I don't think you are
approaching this is the proper manner, if you have a fair amount of activity
turning these lites on and off will increase your power requirments, Best to
get a good Halogen/Helium/Mercury vapor and have it set on a day/night
optical sensor. power consumption would be almost the same with the added
benifit of a lighted area.