      Camera Type   Professional
      Image Sensor   1/3" CCD Sharp B/W
      Resolution   420 TV Lines
      Outdoor Use   Yes
      IP Rating   IP65
      Focal Length   3.6mm
      Focus Type   Fixed
      Night Vision   Yes
      Number of IR LEDs and Range   24, up to 45ft
      IR LED Control   Automatic, CDS Sensor
      Min. Illumination   0 lux
      IR Wavelength   850nm
      Video Output   RCA
      TV System   NTSC
      Microphone   No
      Motion Detection   No
      Viewing Angle   70 Degrees
      Electronic Shutter   1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000 sec
      BLC   No
      AGC   Auto
      ELC   Auto
      Line Lock   Auto