Re: home security camera - any good?

jim,

this will be right outside my front door used only to see who is outside it.
there is a fairly bright porch light so i'm not even sure the LED's would
come into play. it would be mounted right over the front door pointing
downward. it would be used to see people about 4 or 5 feet away.

does this describe the lens - "1/4" Black & White CCD" ?

sammi