home security camera - any good?

Hi,

I want an entry way (front door) security camera for my home. The following
seems to have everything i want in a camera. You can click on the specs,
features, what's included links and so forth for a ggod picture of what it
is.

But it's very inexpensive. There's nothing wrong with that! But I just
wonder if it's a good deal or is it a crap or a camera.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home;jsessionid=Fkf3vn76nS!710807063?O=12561&A=details&Q=&sku=412661&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Thanks,

Sammy