Re: Low Voltage Exam

> I'd like to get a C-7 (low voltage) license in California. Can anybody
> recommend some good study aids or practical advice?

lol. Practical advice directly relating to the exam or taking the exam.

Unrelated, my wife recently took her insurance test... On the code and
ethics portion... There's a question regarding how to turn in your license.
Multiple choice, of course. The correct answer is that you're supposed to
hand deliver your license to the insurance commissioner. Like anybody is
going to fly to Sacramento and do that! The other answers (certified mail,
etc.) would seem more reasonable. Common sense doesn't seem to apply.

Just trying to watch out for things like that.

Eric