Re: What's New?

Yah. Confirming that the chip contains only the firmware and not the
operational program...didn't have to reprogram the system, and the 7845GSM
worked perfectly except for the ECP wiring being opposite what you'd expect
from Ademco...out from pnl actually goes to in on radio - once we realized
that it was a snap.

oh yah...if anyone is gonna do this...I HIGHLY recommend the proper chip
puller !! I didn't remember to bring one and had to make one out of thhn
which ended up breaking off the corners of the mount...scarey.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Change the chip?

| > Welp...I've confirmed that you can change the personality of an
Honeywell
| > ADT panel so it can be used with Compass...does that qualify?
| >

| > "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Man ....... this place is really boring.
| > |
| > | Anyone doing some interesting installs?
| > |
| > | Find a new product?