Re: What's New?

I seem to recall him mentioning that he has a second home in Bolivia or
Paraguay or somewhere in that region of the world, possibly even the
Falkland Islands, I'm not exactly sure since he only mentioned it the once.
Anyway wherever his second home is, my guess is that he has gone there for a
few months, its hard to tell really since he is such a modest person, it
just wouldn't be his style to bang on incessantly about his travel plans
and/or his personal  wealth and possessions.

Doug