Re: Another dumb burglar

Without trying to be an asshole, if this were my business, I'd be a
bit concerned about the competency of my Sales Team? Regardless of the
fact that the "other businesses" were in the same building as me, they
certainly should've been made fully aware of the fact that "business
is business" and that no-one recieves "freebies". More fool whom, the
people whom have gone without paying for the services they now recieve
or you, the person that has missed out on that income for all that
time?

P.S: Simply a business minded approach, no offence intended.