Re: Another dumb burglar

"...... FWIW it's a Mace DVR and
> the quality was awesome."

Do you use their cameras as well. I have used thiers with mixed results.  It
is good to know about the DVR's though. I haven't tried them yet. no
experience with them and no testimonials, either.

By the way,

I saw the followup on the food drive in one of the trade mags. Keep us
posted on this year's and I'll be saving coupons.