Re: GE Interlogic Web Site

Called tech support this am; they had problem also.  Techie had
received an email last week regarding the site, but was unable to find
it or recall what it said.  However he had an alternate URL to get to
the site; it is :
https://www.numerexsolutions.com/custom/ge/GE_Login.asp

I was able to get to the site using this new URL.