Another dumb burglar

Once again a moron has attempted to break into my office. This latest
try was on Friday morning at 3:10am. Dumbo enters the building through
an UNLOCKED door. He walks up the stairs and tries to jimmy my door
open. It immediately dawns on him that the door belongs to a security
company so he turns his attention to the other businesses in the
building. After 5 minutes he finally opens the door to one of the
businesses. It's at that point that he decides he might be best suited
if he put his gloves on.
He enters their office and steals $65 along with their mail. Now he
ventures to the back hallway and breaks into the other business where
he spends an hour trying to open a safe. Frustrated by his lack of
success he departs the building leaving a gigantic mess.
So how do I know these details?
Ahhhhhhhh we installed cameras in the building when we first moved in.
Bozo was staring at the cameras for a bit. FWIW it's a Mace DVR and
the quality was awesome.

Why didn't an alarm go off when he broke into the other 2 businesses?
Well they never really felt like they'd need one because after all
with an alarm company in the building wouldn't a crook think the whole
placed was protected and just break in elsewhere?

Can it get any funnier?
But of course. One of the businesses decided to beef up security by
changing the locks even though he gained entry because someone forgot
to lock the door. The other business saw the light and had us install
a system.

Window stickers and yard signs are NOT security!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can ever figure out how the hell to post footage I will.