Re: small cheap ptz cam

We have inspections here too, but it's emissions stuff only...not safety -
they could care less if you have breaks, as long as you're not emitting
hydrocarbons when you run down the little old ladies.

I doubt that two cams will work at the same time, I was thinking of maybe
switching between two. I'll let you know if I do try this...but first I need
to  buy more interior van stuff.

"ABLE_1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Crash, in these parts a crack in your lens can fail inspection.  A couple
of
| years ago my fog lights lens fell off.  Would have been way to expensive
| find a replacement but couldn't leave it that way since it didn't pass
| inspection.  Found it less expensive or a pain to remove them altogether.
|
| And yes it has a very black screen at night.  But then not a problem since
| don't drive the service van at night very much.  Also I think it may have
| 2.6mm lens - very wide pic.
|
| If you do get another let me know how they work together.  It would seem
| that for the price it may have the freq code therefore would have a hard
| time competing for signal.  Then again I may be
| wrong.......................although it will be the first time this year.
|
| Les
|

| > Yes, in the tailight in the top section where the reflector (only)
| > resides.
| > You can hardly see it and since it's in the reflector section it doesn't
| > effect the backup or signal lights...and out here they don't give a shit
| > anyway.
| >
| > I was thinking of having it hot all the time and may still do so, but
it's
| > night vision is lacking...I'm guessing it's 1+ lux only. It handles the
| > direct sun pretty well for what it is.
| >
| > I'll post a picture of it later...came out slick. When I'm parked in my
| > driveway I can see the sidewalk and street...perfect. Now I want more!
| >

| > "ABLE_1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Glad you likie!!!
| > |
| > | When you say taillight housing do you mean the lens.  If so you just
| > failed
| > | state inspection here.   I hooked my up to a hot circuit so that I
have
| > | picture all the time.  Really helps at those bad intersections where
you
| > | just can't see right.
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | YEP....pretty cool...thanks for the lead. I mounted mine inside the
| > right
| > beat

| > the
| > how