Re: Customers with dry pipe sprinklers need to take prec.

Hey Nick!
What is so special about THIS year?
Same as you. THREE Times to Greenport LI, in last two weeks for exactly
the same problem! Water left in inspectors test pipe froze and broke 3
times! One service call made at 9:45 left me getting back home at 12!
Of course, unoccupied restaurant, closed for winter- no one there to
get a low air-
and of course- hot water boiler heat thru 13 A/c coils in building-Fire
Alarm Signal= Fan shutdown= No heat! All the way out to bypass the FS
relays so the REST of it didn't freeze solid!
Same ghost on the Long Island Railroad- been operating for the last 50
years then all of the sudden 6 people are falling thru the space between
the platform and the cars! How come only now THIS year?