Customers with dry pipe sprinklers need to take prec.

Hi all with temps this past couple  weeks going 8 below zero in my area  for
first time in nearly a decade 2 of my customers had major problems with
there dry pipe sprinkler systems because a drain  moisture accumulator which
is on the end of the dry pipe systems was not being properly checked and
drained and moisture accumulated in the drain and froze breaking the pipe
and sending water thruout the system and flooding my clients property.
becuse the accumulators were in an unheated part of building. normally we
never have to worry about dry pipe systems just where the water sits at the
main valve but the extreme temps have proved otherwise.
do your customers a favor and let them know they need to make sure this
accumulator valve needs serviced when system is inspected.