Re: small cheap ptz cam

Glad you likie!!!

When you say taillight housing do you mean the lens.  If so you just failed
state inspection here.   I hooked my up to a hot circuit so that I have
picture all the time.  Really helps at those bad intersections where you
just can't see right.

 YEP....pretty cool...thanks for the lead. I mounted mine inside the right