Re: Looking for a cellular driven motion detection system...

     There are setups out there with motion detectors and digital
cameras, all battery powered. The power source would only have to power
the detector until it was tripped, then the cellular would be activated
and call you. Cell phones eat batteries, I don't turn mine on until I
place a call, then I turn it back off again.Batteries last longer this
way.
     How much power does a motion detector use anyway? After watching
Mythbusters the other day a plain old bed sheet can foil a motion
detector anyway. They didn't say why it worked though...? The more I
think of it, ordering some Mr Clearout is the best bet...lol Pinky would
now be called Pouty...LMAO!