Re: small cheap ptz cam

I bought the Walmart (VR-3) one today. Didn't mount it on the license plate
though. We drilled out the right rear reflector casing and hid it in there
works great in the daylight...it's probably on 1 lux. So it looks kinda
sideways. It'll be fine..and can't go wrong for under hundred bucks...woulda
been bad if I cracked the tailight housing though.

I'll take a pix of it tomorrow incase anyone is interested in doing this.

Really no wires to run with this thing either...just taps into the backup
lights and since I mounted it in the tailight housing...piece o'cake.