remodeling house, need to move sensors

I'm in the process of remodeling home, replacing doors,
windows.......I have an ADT wirelss system and need to relocate teh
sensors to the new doors but don't want to pay the service fee of
professional.  When i try to move the sensor the alarm activates and i
get a phine call from monitoring.  Can anyone give me the info on how
to move these things?
Thanks in advance for any help