Cellular comm services

I know that this has been hashed out somewhat in the past, but i want to
know the good and bad of the cell providers.  Right now i am leaning towards
Telguard, but i am wondering who has experience with them or any one else.

i am starting to get enough demand for the primary cell and backup cell to
justify the time and headache. I now just have to decide who to use.

All thoughts welcome.