Re: SLAMMED by AT&T

I feel his pain though...almost every month I have to call Qwest and get Dex
advertising billing removed from my phone bill... I DON'T advertise yet they
put another alarm company's phone number AND advertising billing on my bill.
This has been going on for almost 3 years and they can't really fix it
unless I change my phone number that I've had since 1985. Cool, huh?!

We live in a werld run by idiots!

"Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Yeh, but then he would have to find something else to complain about
|
| Doug
|
| --

| > You can put a slam block on your numbers you know.
| >

| > "Bob La Londe" <alarm_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Ok, now I know how they thought they could get away with sending me a
| > | long distance bill.  They slammed me.  Inter-Tel which carries the LD
| > | on all my toll free lines called me yesterday to ask me why I had
| > | switched my office lines back to AT&T after just switching them over
| > | to them in January with my toll free lines.
| > |
| > | HEY AT&T I canned your lousy ass because you suck, your customer
| > | service sucks, your rates suck, and your five hundred level round
| > | about auto attendant sucks.
| > |
| > | In case you didn't get it the first time AT&T sucks.
| > |
| > | (Ok Frank make that 13.)
| > |
| > | --
| > | Sincerly,
| > | The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from AGAIN!!!
| > | Bob La Londe
| > |
| > | The Security Consultant
| > | Bob La Londe - Owner