Re: recommendations for a CS

On 20 Feb 2007 07:43:24 -0800, "Bob La Londe"
<alarm_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>First off get your own toll free line(s).  Then you aren't stuck with
>programming nightmare down the road if you don't like how things work
>with a
>CS.  Inter-Tel is a pretty good company for this.

I'm not sure that would work. Don't get me wrong, our company does
this, too. But I'm not thinking it's that great a solution. Think
about: you have say 500 accounts, with account numbers from 3500-4000.
If you switch monitoring companies, what are the odds they will give
you the exact same block for your accounts? It might be easy (I don't
know how easy, it's just my speculation). But if not, you'd still end
up having to reprogram all your accounts. Just my $0.02 :)