Re: recommendations for a CS

"Shinola" <piss@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:annft2p34lvh8t4n3v4rnn7nme635h55r2@xxxxxxxxxx
> What CS would you recommend for a new alarm co?

First off get your own toll free line(s).  Then you aren't stuck with
programming nightmare down the road if you don't like how things work
with a
CS.  Inter-Tel is a pretty good company for this.

Arizona Security Controls is about as good as it gets for price and
service.
Their are a couple cheaper stations, but you get what you pay for.
There
are also a lot of more expensive stations that just don't deliver like
Az
Security does.  Joe Lucia is in charge of their automation and
programming
and he is really responsive to ideas for future functionality.

They have one of the best on-line dealer interfaces I have seen (E24's
sucks
by comparison) and lots of options for handling reports.  Account
history is
available on-line for atleast 6 months, and you can generate reports
for
download and printout locally so you can include them with your
billing, or
you can have them mail your reports for a pretty reasonable fee.  On-
line
customer interface is available and semi customizable by individual
account
or by a block of accounts for multiple site customers.

Its pretty darned cool stuff.  When we complained about all the IP
services
coming about and people messing up or getting rid of POTS lines in
their
homes Joe started working on an IP reporting module that will plug in
and
work with just about any alarm panel.  We/They are beta testing now.
Its a
pretty impressive company.

(Is that better Frank)

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366