Re: Hello

Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>KPONEILL2006 wrote:
>>
>>>I have just joined your group and would like extend an offer to join
>>>my group: The International Security Industry and Tactical Experts
>>>Group [http://groups.google.com.au/group/isiteg/about?hl=en]
>>>

>>You haven't "joined" yet.  I don't have your membership application on
>>file.  Please forward this immediately along with your annual dues
>>(payable in US funds via bank draft/money order).  ;-)
>

> Don't forget to remind him of the posting fee, the per letter fees, and the
> extended signature fees all of which are supposed to be sent in cash to me
> as the posting supervisor.  Also, remind him of the posting fees he has
> already incurred, and the penalties because he failed to pay all appropriate
> fees prior to posting.  Penalties of course also to be mail to me in cash.
> Also, remember the spam fees and the link fees, and the broken link penalty
> fees.

Which reminds me.  I haven't received your twelve (or so) recent "I
wanna bitch about..." fees.  With interest and late penalties which have
already accrued, I'll have enough to pay for the damage to the float
around the left main gear assembly on my C-185 from the log I hit last
weekend.  I just hate "deadheads".  Most you can see and steer around
but this guy was pretty waterlogged and almost completely submerged.  :-(