Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Telguard sells the service to independent dealers who resell the service to
their customers, the rates charged to the end user  will vary from dealer to
dealer, so you would have to ask the company who will be providing the
service what their rates are.

The company selling you the product or your monitoring service should be
able to help.

Doug