Re: oh no..not a Moose Z1100

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:14:23 -0800, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I liked those features too. The panel swaps were few and far between,
>though. That panel was bullet proof.

Yep, it was a good panel alright.  A nice big solid can came with it
too.  I don't know why ole Wade let it go.... Well, yes I do.  He
builds quality, and dealers were just starting the bullshit free
installs at that time.  Why install a quality panel for free when all
you care about is RMR?  Hmmfft.. No one wanted a solid panel, everyone
wanted cheap shit.

Now...

What about my question regarding BNC fittings?