Re: disconnect letters

> Hey...anyone have any creative Collect or Disconnect letters? I got a
> couple
> of deadbeats I wanna blast.
> This could be a fun thread too :-)

Sure, here try this.

Dear customer,

We have not heard from you and due to non-payment, your monitoring for the
above address has been discontinued as of January 31, 2007.

Even though you may not have been arming and disarming the system the Smoke
Detectors were operational 24/7.  Since the monitoring service has been
discontinued, therefore the dispatch of the Fire Department has also been
discontinued.

We continued to monitor your residence as a good faith gesture even though
we did not hear from you for the last 2 months.  We have enclosed an invoice
for those two months (Dec. 2006 & Jan. 2007) and also a self addressed
envelope for remittance.

 Should you have any questions, please call us at xxx-xxxx.

Respectfully,