Re: Sprinklers - Pressure relief

That is a scientific fact...Twinkies will remain fresh forever for as long
as they stay in the wrapper.

They placed a few in the Voyager space craft in hopes that some alien
intelligence will take a bite and come back to earth for more...eventually
leading to our ultimate destruction because the USA will not comply with
such an unreasonable request...

Jim Rojas