Re: Canada - America's Hat

On Dec 31, 5:50 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here in Florida we don't need no stinkin national guard. Homeowners here
> pack enough guns & ammo here to deter any threat of invasion by anyone.
>
> Jim Rojas

RHC: Bingo ! Now you've discovered the secret reason why I want to
annex the US. If we make Tampa the capitol of the Southern Province of
Canada, then we can get rid of our atrocious gun laws and use
Florida's laws. Hell, I could then come to Florida and bring my target
guns without a binder full of permits and the ever present
inquisition from the Canadian Firearms Centre staff everytime I move
around (all of which  I presently have to endure). We could bundle up
our gun hating Liberals, our gun hating attorney general and the idiot
mayor of Toronto and send them all to the nearest landfill somewhere
around Washington DC (which could subsequently be offloaded into the
Atlantic)....

Gawd...wouldn't that be a change.....a government that finally treats
me like a law abiding citizen and not a "criminal in waiting"..