Re: Canada - America's Hat

>all because the Idiot in the White  House

That "Idiot" in the White House? You mean that Idiot pushing daisies in Iraq
don't you? Saddam could have taken the cash and fled to somewhere like Saudi
Arabia like Idi Amin did, or to Brazil like the former Paraguayan dictator,
Alfredo Stroessner, or to France like former Haitian dictator Jean Claude
Duvalier. Even a dummy like Peru's former president, Alberto Fujimori who
got hauled back to Peru is still alive. No, the real Darwin award goes to
Saddam AND his two sons. Saddam proved beyond any doubt he was the real
"Idiot" and that it was genetic too. When the sheriff tells you and your
clan to get out of Dodge, and like a fool you stick around, don't be
surprised that someone yells "Get a rope" when they find you. Although
Saddam did look a little surprised when he dropped through the gallows on
his way straight to Hell. No matter how much it bugs you and your other
lefty buddies, history will always have the record of that match as Bush 1,
Saddam 0. And trying to equate any action that Bush has taken as being on
par with Saddam is equally ridiculous. The death toll caused by Saddam and
his wars are in the millions. Saddam did use gas on the Iranians as well as
the Kurds to kill and maim tens of thousands. The only gas Bush has ever
spread is around a campfire in Crawford, Texas, sort of like in Blazing
Saddles.
You complain about the falling dollar exchange rate with foreign currencies
as Bush's fault, but the idea that you have any money in your pocket as a
profit that didn't get taxed away isn't credited to Bush?