Re: M.I 5`P ersecution - Molestati on d uring Trav el

Its really very simple, its either right or its wrong.
Is it right to mock the guy because he suffers from a mental illness or
because he really is being persecuted by MI5?
Is it right to wish harm on RLB or take pleasure from his medical condition?

You can, as is your way, write a book about it if you want, but the answer
in both cases is no

Doug