Re: I've found the secret...

Your rant could serve as an inspiration for a character for some modern day
Charles Dickens type writer.

>such an entity as god

In this world there are many different gods that many different people seem
to revere. I am surprised almost that some don't sculpt metopes of drugs,
money, booze, whores, power, and so many others on their forehead to show
their belief in them. It is certain that these things are literally
worshipped in one form or another by many. Some see those things as false
gods. Others are quite content to experiment to find new ones to serve.
Obviously this imaginary entity you describe isn't in one of the above
categories.
What are the attributes of this entity you mention in your book?

On Dec 25, 7:20?pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RHC: You know, when I read these kind of hateful remarks at a time of
> the year when peace and love for others should prevail, I'm ashamed to
> share this newsgroup with you. I just lost my mother last Thursday
> evening and she died a horrible, lingering death from cancer of the
> esophagus. How you or anyone could wish to hasten anyone's death -
> even someone you hate obsessively - is totally beyond me.
>
> If you really feel that way about someone you've never met, and who's
> only "crime" is to do battle with you on a virtual newsgroup, then I
> truly pity you. God help you; I don't think anyone else can.....

Direct your criticisms elsewhere.

There is no such thing as peace on earth and there never will be.  If
you're so ashamed then go elsewhere. No one has asked your opinion and
what ever it is doesn't matter. to quote your friend " If you don't
like it, you're welcomed to leave. You don't control this group or
anyone in it. If you don't like what I say then don't read it."  You
can thank that asshole dying son of a bitch for my attitude and live
with it or with out it.

Your "pity is of no consequece either and if there were such an entity
as god, it certanily wouldn't be concerned with the every day affairs
of the likes of you, I or any given individual. If by chance it WAS
that involved, I'm absolutely positive that by now it would have been
so pissed off at the fucking antagonistic attitude of  Dead Man, that
years ago, we'd have witnessed a huge foot coming out of the sky, that
squashed him like a bug.

Anything else I can help you sort out, just let me know.