Re: Bass' Christmas Extravaganza

Bacon with your beef?  Can you spell C-H-O-L-E-S-T-E-R-O-L?  :-)

Hey, short on time?  If you have a COSTCO in your area, pick up a 12-pack of
their ready made burgers, no mods required!  They are 83/17, I believe, and
to die for.   Then stop by your local VONS/Safeway or equivalent and ask
them to have freshly baked Kaiser rolls ready for you just before you serve.
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m.  Mix up a mess of Cholula Ranch dressing (your favorite
ranch with a tbsp of Cholula hot sauce) and pour on the hot burger.  Add
lettuce and tomato.