Re: I've found the secret...

On Dec 26, 4:34=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> Bob,
>
> I'm sorry to hear about your loss. =EF=BF=BDIt's sad to think that some of=

> these guys are so totally consumed by hatred. =EF=BF=BDWhat they don't
> realize is that it is they who are being consumed. =EF=BF=BDAnother person=

> spent years pouring hatred and rage into this newsgroup until it
> became too much for him. =EF=BF=BDHe was his own worst enemy and it cost h=
im
> his life a few months ago.
>
> I don't wish death or even harm on Jiminex or any of the other
> miscreants who hang out in ASA. =EF=BF=BDI may not like them but I have no=

> room for hatred. =EF=BF=BDMaybe the difference is that I have a life outsi=
de
> Usenet and some here clearly don't.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Fuck you. You fucking arrogant bastard. You've been the cause of all
of the garbage that has ruined this Newsgroup and others like it for
years. You've got the gall to act as if you're the innocent victim.
You're a fucking rotting from the inside out cocksucking son of a
bitch. You're a disgrace to humanity.

And yeah sure, Mike died because you're so good and he was so nasty by
telling you exactly what you are. You're just the angel of death, you
rotten prick. I hope you think about the rot that's eating away inside
of you, every fucking minute of the day and die the most miserable
fucking death anyone could.