Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

>Who the fuck is Andrew Sullivan and why should we care?

According to Wiki he worked at The New Republic, Time and Atlantic Monthly
as a popular libertarian conservative blogger. Also not US citizen because
he is A HIV positive. He's is British. He is gay. I don't know why you
should care about any of that.

"Roger W" <allucan8@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 20, 4:25 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The only thing that bothers me about that sentence is the
> > implication that you might be willing to give that power to some
> > different president.
>
> > Personally, I wouldn't trust any of 'em with it.
>
> The following was actuually written by a *former* friend and
> supporter of Bush:

The opinions of a "former friend" would not mean shit to me.