Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 19, 3:56=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>
> > Sure, we just go though the immigration lists first and ship out
> > anyone from any part of the world or from any country that even HINTS
> > at supporting terroists.
>
> Hmmm... =EF=BF=BDYou'd have to include Canada of course.

Frank, I'm not going to waste my time answering your tripe point by
point but I'm thinking that it's a damn good thing that you're in
Canada. Because if you did live in the US I'm sure you'd be one of the
first cowards to run there at the time when your country needed
patriotism most.

Fuck you and your stupid pacifist idealistic bullshit. It's exactly
that which has let this episode in human history get where it is.
You're fucking religious beliefs and can't we all just get along
bullshit, is going to be the eventual downfall of democracy in this
world. I heard somewhere that someone wrote a book ..... Librialism is
a mental desease. I don't know what it's about but the title has
enough truth to it, to have it be your autobiography.

You're like a gooey disgusting piece of shit ......... a fucking
coward, cowering,sniviling weakling. For chist sake man!  You can't
even say that you'd stand up to someone if your family was in danger.
What a fucking disgrace to humanity you are. You're so much like Bass
that with out headers it's hard to tell you apart. Not only that, but
you're a hypocrite for even implying that you oppose anything that
he's done.

Eheeek what a fucking shame. And all this while you're harboring this
deception. Fuck off man. Just Fuck of and do the world a
favor .....and die.
Jeeeeeze I just can't imagine how much more fucking disgusting  you
could be.    Amazing  ........... absolutely amazing!