Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

> Let me say it again.  Pure Horeshit.  There are no organizations of
Christian crusaders running amuck all over the world beheading and
blowing
up whoever they please.

> Unless you count abortion clinics - but your point is made there as
> well since mainstream Christian organizations condemn it.

Unfortunately, a fair number of "mainstream" Christians take no stand
regarding the killing of doctors and bombing of family planning
clinics.  Conversely, the vast majority of "mainstream" Muslims are
appalled at the actions of extremists within their ranks.

> Give me a few hours of water boarding and I guarantee that I could
> have you confessing to being a serial pedophile cannibal and
> implicating any number of your family, friends or colleagues as
> members of your enterprise...

Are you sure he isn't?

> The point being that if you are going to torture someone for
> information, you better be sure they are in possession of said
> information or they will make stuff up to get you to stop.

Even if they do know, they're still going to make stuff up because
those who use torture won't stop.  If the CIA ever questions me I'm
going to hand Jiminex over as soon as they start.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics