Re: Residential 110v Smoke conversion to 12vdc

I have had a situation like this.

I removed the 14/2 Romax from the breaker box and ran it to the DSC832
control panel. Then I installed the addresable module. I then removed all
the smokes and installed addressable ones. Reason for this was because I
think I found a few smoke detectors that were T tapped. so this was the only
way that I could keep everything supervized. The house had sirens on each
floor so the sound output was more than enough. The only problem I would see
with this setup would be if the customer did not have a siren on the same
floor has the smokes, you might not hear the fire alarm...

Has anyone else thought of this?