Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

On Dec 8, 9:56=EF=BF=BDam, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 9 years ago, I took my wife to the emergency room in severe pain. It
> turned out to be a kidney stone. It cost $17,000 to stick a tube in her
> to drain it, The ER bill was an additional $495, her meds at our local
> pharmacy were $275. Her stay at the hospital lasted 16 hours. 11 of
> those hours were spent sitting on a bench waiting to be treated. Thank
> goodness the emergency room was empty that night. So imagine the wait
> time if it was busy that night. If she would have used a room for an
> overnight stay, they would have tacked on another $4800 per day.
>
> Yeah...I think our healthcare system is seriously broken...
>
> Jim Rojas

Didja ever think how long you would have had to wait if the govenment
was running it?

Sorry Mr Rojas. Please take this ream of forms home and fill them out
in triplicate. Mail them to Washington. When you get a response, bring
back your GHC chits and drop them off at the front desk and when
they're approved we'll give you a call and you can bring in your
dependent. Oh, and please bring in a copy of your marriage license,
birth certificates .... originals, no copies ...... your voters
registration card and three forms of identification and either a
passport or dirvers license with a photo. Annnnnd same for your
dependent too. When you return please wait in section #32 and wait for
your pass number to show up on the display. When your number appears,
stand in line where the display indicates. Ummmm don't forget to bring
something to eat and a pillow and blanket. NEXXXXXXT!!!!!!