Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I see your point. But it doesnt have to be administered by our
> goverment. It just needs to be run by someone other than large profit
> making companies looking to deny your claim just because you may have
> had a prexisting condition, or left something out on your original
> application. Let's face it, everyone will get sick, and surely everyone
> will die. Why do we have to lose everything for something we cannot
> possibly avoid?

So who does that leave to run everything? The government which like Jack
says can't run squat regardless who's in charge, you've unfortunatly gotten
yourself into the emotional part of the debate and the only outcome is
another massive government program that doesn't work and can only ration
care

And you are stuck with it

> I agree that there is no easy or quick solution. But if we dont start
> somewhere, things will only get worse. We are on an express ride to a
> huge recession. When that happens, we all know will happen to all those
> smaller businesses or self employed individuals that have private
> insurance plans don't we? So instead of 46+ million without healthcare
> coverage, you can count on that doubling right off the starting block.

Where exactly does this garbage come from? If we don't have some huge
program covering our health care we are in for a recession? That sounds like
RLB's paranoid political rants