Re: Oh Sh** Moment

> Additionally it is nearly 180 degrees from what
> I have heard about the guy a step above him
> on the food chain.

I snipped most of the above mainly because I couldn't figure out what
you were trying to say.  No offense, but a little less vaguerie might
help.  As to Cheney and the Shrub, they're both evil.  Shrub is
mostly stupid and arrogant, a combination that became destruction to
our national interests when combined with power.  Cheney, on the
other hand, is pure evil.  He doesn't have Bush's stupidity as an
excuse.  He's a vile, hateful, disgusting bug in dire need of a
rolled up newspaper.  Thank God for term limits.  Next year we'll be
rid of the worst administration since Caligula.

One day next January the first woman Speaker of the House will greet
our first woman president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.  At the same time
the Senate and the House will become more solidly Democratic and we
can start to undo eight years of political mayhem.  It's going to
take decades to repair the damage Bush and Cheney have done.
Unfortunately, it will take at least a generation to cleanse the
Supreme Court of the jackasses these two have put there.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics