Re: I gotta get into retail...

> I've got BOXES of them... I could be making a killing!

At least bushings serve a purpose, even though the
cited product is obviously an audiophile scam.  Here's
a truly useless piece of "audiophile" junk:
http://www.musicdirect.com/product/73452

$160 to keep your speaker cables off the floor???
How anyone can be so dumb that they fall for this crap
and still have enough money to buy it is beyond me.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics