Solo Smoke & Heat Detector Test Equipment For Sale

Available brand new still in the factory box are:

2 - Solo 330 Smoke Dispensers - Sells Online For - $212.00  / My Price
$180.00

1 - Solo 332 Smoke Dispensers - Sells Online For - $285.00  / My Price
$242.00

1- Solo 461 Cordless Heat Detector Tester - Sells Online For -
$445.00  / My Price $378

My prices are 15% off the lowest online prices you'll find.  I'll sell
the entire package for 20 % or $980.  USPS Shipping is $20 for each
item or $20 for the entire package.  I am PayPal and eBay certified
with only positive feedback but looking to avoid the ever increasing
eBay selling fees.  Please e-mail me at firesupply911@xxxxxxxxx if you
are interested in any or all.

Thanks