Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Alarm companies can get pretty nasty
>>> when a customer tries to leave.
>>
>> Not true in all cases. There are some
>> customers we would love to get rid of but can't. Unless the system was a
>> leased system (which are very few in number over all) I can't remember a
>> time we've held a cutomer to a contract they wanted out of. A PITA
>> customer
>> is not worth having.
>
> You're not *most* alarm companies.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> =============================>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 941-925-8650
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota · Florida · 34233
> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> =============================>

You Lie Mr. BAss.....You Lie........

Mr. BAss wrote:

Lie #1

"One card (2 lines in hunting) handled tests and
O/C signals.  Another card (2 lines in hunting) handled
alarms.  The 2nd alarm line "rolled over" to the test lines
in case we ever had an overload.  Such signals were
extremely rare since we were never large".

Lie #2

"After a couple of years I bought
 BOLD from Bradley".

Lie #3

"I never had a CS in my garage".

Lie #4

"We bought a home from a doctor. The
residence + office arrangement was perfect
for our needs.  Over the 18 years we were
there I added a second office for me apart
from the CS, a generator room and a home
theater demo room".

Lie #5

"We had two gensets
(one permanent with auto-start and auto-
transfer plus one manual start).  I installed a mid-sized, 3KVA UPS
to power the computers and office lighting".

Lie #6

"The receivers (one 4-line unit plus a backup)
 had their own battery backup".

Lie #7

"Every critical hardware item in our CS had a
backup that could be switched on and cut over
within minutes'.

Mr. BAss you lie, you lie, YOU LIE!!!!
You're so full of shit Mr. BAss.........

You had a 2 line receiver, with automation (BOLD no less),
with a generator and a back up generator, and UPS.........

This is more like the truth Mr. BAss....

The Doctor's house you bought was a rental before you bought
it. The doctor was dumping it to get rid of the property because
it was in a bad area of West Hartford, Ct. An area full of
"felons" and drug dealers. You fit in well as a "Felon". You also
bought it under a Federal program to rehabilitate felons. You were
a good fit for the neighborhood. The supposed central you ran
was a dream and now you believe that dream, because thats all you
have left in life.

You're such a "bullshit artist" Mr. BAss.........

Oh, and another lie Mr. BAss with referrence to your "Central
Station".......
You wrote:  "I sold it during my divorce".
Quit dreaming......you lost it in your divorse..........
She cleaned you clock Mr. BAss.......
Say it like it was.......

Have a great day Mr. BAss.......

Norm Mugford