Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> You don't have enough facts on this to
>> know if they were inept or not...
>
> Let's see.  They don't bother monitoring Caller ID and they don't do
> daily tests.  That's enough.  They're inept.   Oh, while we're on the
> subject, does Monitronics do daily tests on all residential systems and
> open/close on all commercial ones?

Did yours?  I don't mean the back room closet you frequently refer to as
a "modestly successful central station alarm company".  If the central
you used to sell contracts for illegally on your website was using "800"
lines, I doubt seriously they would provide for "daily test" and
commercial opens/closes without charging way more than the $4.00 per
account per month that they did.  Which brings up another subject.
What's the markup on a product that you used to offer for $151.00 and
that you received for free (for the first year)?  And how is it you can
"justify" charging a customer such an amount?  Why don't you have an
"800" number listed on your crapsite(s)?  Seems to me that anyone in the
business of selling "online" (successfully) would have a full range of
contact information.  What's with the BBB?  The complaints for shoddy
service just keep climbing.

>> See? You don't know but then I have no doubt
>> you will quickly make something up
>
> You're confusing me with Olson.

Them's "fightin' words", Bassy.  I invite you to *prove* I've ever lied
in this forum.  You are the "past master" at make believe and the
foremost liar in Usenet.  You have a "story" for almost every situation.
  I'm *still* mystified about how you could program a Napco LCD keypad
to read "Attention Burglar. Go ahead, make my day!".

"Attention Mr. Napco Expert. Go ahead, make something up."