Re: Power 832 Panel with 2 Partitions and Common Entry Door

I have a feeling that both keypads are assigned to the same keypad address
or as Global Keypads. If they are LCD keypads one needs to start with
address 8 then use 7 for the other. On LED keypads you could use address 1
and 2.
To assign a keypad to a slot and select the partition it will operate, enter
the following:
Step 1 - Enter Installer Programming
Step 2 - Press [000] for Keypad Programming
Step 3 - Press [0] for Partition and Slot Assignment
Enter a two digit number to specify the partition and slot assignment.
1st digit Enter 0 for Global Keypad;
Enter 1 for Partition 1 Keypad;
Enter 2 for Partition 2 Keypad
2nd digit Enter 1 to 8 for Slot Assignment
Press the [#] key twice to exit programming. Continue this procedure at each
keypad until all have been assigned to
the correct slot.

5.9 Partitions /Zone Assignment
A partition is a defined area which will operate independent of another area
of the system. The panel can be divided into two partitions. For example, in
an office/warehouse installation it may be necessary to limit warehouse
employees from accessing the office and office employees from accessing the
warehouse.
Any zone can be assigned to either, or both partitions. Any Access Code can
be assigned to work on either, or both partitions (See Section 3.4 "[*]
Commands, [*][5] Programming Access Codes").
Global Zones are zones assigned to both partitions. A common zone will only
be armed when both partitions are armed and will be disarmed when either
partition is disarmed.
Keypads can be assigned to work on either partition or can be assigned for
Global operation (See Section 2.6
"Keypad Assignment").