Re: Andersen 400 Series Security contacts

On Aug 6, 10:47?pm, "Buggs" <thatsallfol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> k_fern2...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I followed trails of rants regarding an old howto that showed how to
> > protect Andersen 400 series windows with security contacts but wasnt
> > able to find the doc. Does anybody have the howto handy. I have about
> > 15 to secure.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thre...

I didn't look at that closely. Just make sure it's for the 400 series
and not the 200 series ( for which I also have a method) and also, I
think I may have made a mistake in there somewhere. Continue reading
the thread. I think I said to drill the sill at a slight angle towards
the outside and I meant towards the inside. But that was a long time
ago so it would be better if you continued reading the thread.