Re: Andersen 400 Series Security contacts

They're all freekin' slightly different...depends on construction of the
house. I musta don't 20 houses since Jan 1 with Anderson's or Anderson type
windows and every house was different. In fact, due to construction, within
the SAME house there where windows I had to do differently than others.

For this reason we charge more for homes with those types of windows. A
normal window (out here at least) takes 3-5 minutes to install a contact
with Andersons/Pellas/etc...that jumps to 5-20 mins a window sometimes. The
last one I did 19 windows in 4 hours and that was with my son on the inside
while I worked from the outside which cut the install time considerably.