Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

As far I can tell from piecing together the information posted in ASA it
appears that the following is the timeline of his business activities. Of
course I can't guarantee the accuracy of the following since RLB himself
can't seem to decide exactly how long he claims to have been in the trade.

He started his legally licensed alarm company in 1979 in Connecticut.
He received the required license for this company in 1989.
The business was closed in 2001 after running it for 27 years when he moved
to Florida where he has lived for the last 12 years apart from the 7 years
he spent in Brasil between 2003 and 2005.
He offered monitoring services from his online store beginning in 2004 and
ceased the same in 2003
Which apparently equates to 35 years in the trade, not counting the 9 years
he has run his online business from Florida so the grand total is 52 years
in the trade..

Doug.