Re: Brinks Home Security Complaints

> You're assuming I'm allowed to enjoy any of
> those things. Might I remind you that marital
> law forbids the busband from ever being
> happy?

Hmm.  My wife has different rules.  I'm allowed all
the happiness I want as long as there's no one
else in the room.

> And there's no need to fight with Bob Campbell.
> He knows I am always right and he is always
> wrong unless he's in agreement with me.

OK.  Soooo, you coming down?  You can bring the
wife with you.  That usually works with mine.  The
only time I'm planning to travel without her is when
I go to the Amazon.  She has this thing about
snakes, crocs, jaguar and piranha.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass