Re: Need a toner!!

For stuff in the ground or buried deep or pushed up above insulation I use
the Tempo 508S (older version that the one shown on website), for normal in
the wall stuff I use the Tempo 620K (nice) - now called Tempo-Mesa (not
Progressive) http://www.tempo-textron.com/

They used to be called Progressive Electronics..we used to secure their
building many years ago and then gave us some toners when we did the job and
we were pretty much hooked after that.